Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Little More Personal (Raw)

It's no secret. We've been obsessed with the fuckfest that is the Samantha Ronson & Lindsay Lohan show (we now live in a world where it's appropriate to put Sam on top [dirty] billing --sorry Laloo), ever since... well, it seems like forever. As such, we feel it's fitting that we finally make our Top 5 "SamanTAH" Judith Ronson and "LinZEE" Dee Lohan Paparazzi Videos.

Number 5: "She's on my property, I don't know her, I want her out."

The most recent addition to our list of magical moments. The video speaks for itself and while T may find this hard to watch, I think its hysterical, not only because I'm a heartless bitch, but because I love when Lindsay gets her mom voice going. This breakdown comes second to her breakdown in Labor Pains where she loses her mind and takes a ballon and shoves it under her dress after her sister rips apart her fake belly. I know they're not really the same, and they really should not be placed in the same category, but I really just wanted to recount my favorite part of, what I maintain is, an amazing movie.

Number 4: "Linzee, why are you crying?"
Also pretty recent, this video came in light of one of their bigger break ups, you know, the one that warranted a restraining order? Good times. It was this video that brought us the now ubiquitous* "Linzeeeee" and "Samantaaaaah" cries of hilarity. How amazing is it that the true stars of this video are the paparazzi's accents? Oh, hollywood.

*I use this word pretty loosely, because by ubiquitous, I only mean to me and T. To the rest of their world it's "What kind of crack[s] are you smoking?"

Number 3: The Early Years.


This video is from pre-rehab Lohan, pre-Sam and Lilo, pre-leggings, pre-restraining order, pre-"Uck"/"come at me bitch", pre-everything really. While not quite quotable, the video is amazing nonetheless, for three reasons: 1, it showed us that Samantha Ronson dances like a ridiculous white girl; 2, Lindsay Lohan knows all the words to her songs; and 3, it gave us our blog name.

Honorable Mention: STRANDED.


It was hard for us to place this one on the list, because it's not as quotable as one would assume, but to leave it off would make this post incomplete. The video is pretty self-explanatory. But I think what I like most about what this video has brought to my life, is the fact that when I was in Vegas last month, I stopped in the middle of my tracks and said to myself "Is... this... omg. YES. THIS IS WHERE SHE LEFT HER." (On a day to day basis, I don't refer to them by their names, just "she" and "her," because I'm too embarassed to let people know how much I discuss their never ending love story). It really was a shining moment in my life.

Number 2: "OW! OW! OW!"


I cannot tell you how long we laughed when we found this video. We're not really sure how we found it, but I'm guessing a certain livejournal community kept dropping the words "MOVE BACK AND CALM DOWN" here and there, driving me to type "lindsay lohan + move back and calm down" into google. The rest is quotable history.

Number 1: "Samantha! STOP IT!"


Easily one of the most quotable paparazzi videos of all time. To this day, everytime we hear Timbaland's The Way I Are, we squeal with laughter. We just can't seem to STOP IT. (WHAT).

Sources: x17online, tmz, hollywoodtv, splashnews, youtube, myspace, internet.

No comments: