Thursday, April 30, 2009

What We're Turning #12

Photobucket
Jada - American Cowboy

Who would've thought that House would make me want to hunt the internet for this one? Watching Wilson and Chase get down to this song, might just be the most epic thing I've seen on TV in a while.  

Don't the members of this Boston based girl group (can I please get a "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" for that one?) soooooo look like they would sing a song as trashy as this? Red one and Konvict music really know how to pick 'em.

And on, what I figure would be a completely unrelated topic, when looking for a picture of "Jada + American cowboy", this came up.  Gawd, I love the internet. 



[EDIT: We are now officially Jada's biggest fans. No lie. We are currently learning the dance from their video. Seriously.]

3 comments:

G_boy said...

try going to UniversalMotown.com to see the real video to this great upbeat song! I happen to love it cant stop singin and movin to it! I also suggest going to youtube and typing in either Jada american Cowboy, or Jada National Anthem or Jada Oh Darlin I have heard them sing and trust ..they can do some SERIOUS VOCALS! They are anything but TRASHY!

jill245 said...

these girls are amazing!! American Cowboy is definitely NOT trashy! jada performed at my school at RIT and they were soooooo good! keep rockin girls! you're gonna be huge!

Unknown said...

ive been trying to find out more stuff on these girls. they are great. loved the single on house the other night. that's how i found out about them. best scene ever! haha any other house fans?? the show is getting better and better and this song was perfect! hey girls, ill be your american cowboy lol