Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tell 'em B.

Beyonce just announced to the world, what WhoWhatWear and I have known for months: exposed garters are on the come up. Also? they're trashy, AND bananas. Also? BEYONCE IS AMAZING.


If you're anything like me, and you've been obsessed with lingerie since you first grew a pair (for me, it was last month and I use the term "pair" loosely), you've probably been on the hunt for a dope garter belt to rock with your oversized cardigan/sweater/tshirt, sheer thigh highs, and ankle boots (not at all like a fucking hipster).


(see? no hipster bidness here)

Dior Haute Couture Spring 2009

Not exactly a look for everyone (ex: fail)... But there is no denying, homegirl looks bananas amazing in this one. I mean, no one chews gum quite like Beyonce can. To quote Lady Gaga, "Get 'em B".

DL: Beyonce - Video Phone (Extended Remix Feat. Lady Gaga)

Source: Style.com; onsmash.com

No comments: