Tuesday, December 29, 2009

In the Year 2007

Riri's SOS won me over long before the good girl went bad. When Umbrella first leaked on the internet, I was on it like a mother fucker, and with the help of iTunes and last.fm, it became my most played song, probably ever. People questioned the amazingness of this Tricky Stewart The-Dream produced song, but when news first broke out about the Chris Brown/Rihanna scandal, the first question they asked was "Was it with an Umbrella?"

Song of the Year: Rihanna - Umbrella



DL: SAWRY, mediafire was being a bitch, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE ANYWAY.

Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
  • The recent replaying of Carrie Underwood's Holiday Special definitely influenced the addition of this song to the list.
Timberland - The Way I are
  • This song will never be the same (see: number 1)
Fall Out Boy - Thk Fr Th Mmrs
Beyonce feat. Shakira - Beautiful Liar
  • An amazing video for an amazing song. Who knew they looked so much alike??
Gwen Stefani - 4 in the morning
Fergie - Glamorous
Plain White Ts - Hey There Delilah
  • My dad liked this song.
Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know (The Ping Pong Song)
  • I thought this song was the best song Enrique Iglesias ever made. I may have even been mildly attracted to him in this video.

No comments: